Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

i need healp very very fast please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

i need healp very very fast please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 10:22 PM
wookie_racer
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need healp very very fast please!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi there, i have a 2-channel duratrax radio an i have been having troubles with it... the rage for it to work good is like 10ft then the range when every thing goes a little haywire at like 15ft then at about 20ft it just doesnt work[X(][:@][:@][:@] the only thing that is wrong with it is a broken anttena on the transmitter but i jut put it in the hole where it broke and i have hd it like that for a long time with no problem so i think it is ether the crystals or the reciver and i expecialy pissed because i am getting my new MT racer tomarrow!!! an i am royaly pissed so i will have to youse my planes radio system to break in the engine until i find out what is wrong. if i doo need a new reciver i need a cheap one like $10-$15 cause i am broke completly from the MT race. ij am sooo angry i really think god hates me
Old 01-15-2005, 03:12 PM
jandb917

Default RE: i need healp very very fast please!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SOUNDS AS IF EITHER THE RADIO IS GONE OR YOU ANTENNA WIRE ON THE RECIVER OR THE RECIEVER ITSELF IS BAD I WOULD JUST GET A NEW RECIVER
Old 01-15-2005, 03:27 PM
wookie_racer
My Feedback: (8)

ok thanks i will find a new reciver. looks like im stuk with my plane radio for a while
Old 01-15-2005, 03:46 PM
cossie

just make sure u have the tx in the transmitter and the rx in the reciever as that will drastically decrase the range