Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

What type of Radio

Old 01-18-2005, 03:27 PM
juece

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What type of Radio

Hey All,
Just wanted to know what is a good Futaba radio to replace my Yokomo GT-4 RTR radio. I replaced the engine in there with a Novarossi .12 , 3 port with slide carb and wanted something that will be race ready in the next couple of months. I was leaning towards the Futaba radios howere what is all of your insights. Also, I am looking for a radio that I can dial in the freq. so that I can control my other two cars. Do they have those out there? Thanks for the help!!
Old 01-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Tracer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What type of Radio

I personally use the Futaba 3PK Black Version.
There is a new 3PK Black Version with synth module that you might want to look at.

I love the 3PK. It works great. Nice feel and has all the features I need.
If that's too much money look for the Futaba 3PM-FS with synth receiver (hard to find.. most places have the 3PM-TFS which only has a synth tx but not rx)

The imidiate advantage, if you race, of the 3PK is that you can swap out the TX module with the new spektrum module and never have to worry about readio frequenies again.

If you really like the bleeding edge. You may want to look into the Nomadio Sensors radio.