Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

These Servos, who are they ?

Old 01-24-2005, 06:50 AM
Automan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default These Servos, who are they ?

I have two Voltz Digital 220, they are blue and aluminum on top. Can anyone give me some information about these servos please ?
And who makes these servos ? have looked at voltz homepage but there is no info on these servos, have heard that KO is involved somehow... i don't know.

Are they digital servos or analog ?

Thanks for any info guys !
Old 01-24-2005, 07:06 AM
flyer495th

Default RE: These Servos, who are they ?

The servo's are made in Germany. You can check it out at www.volz-servos.com . I hope this is the information that you are looking for.

Bob
Old 01-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Automan

Default RE: These Servos, who are they ?

Thanks, but i have looked there and they have no info about my servos

Edit: i wrote wrong before, it's not Ko, it is Keil who is involved somehow in these servos, but i may be way of with that info :/

I would really like to know what kind of servos i have here, the Voltz digital 220. I don't say they are special or anything, just want to know the spec's on them so i know where i can use them... if they are digital servos or not, how strong they are kg ? how fast etc.

Take care everyone !!