Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Kopropo EX-10 Vs. JR XS3 PRO

Old 02-04-2005, 07:10 AM
OferFisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kopropo EX-10 Vs. JR XS3 PRO

Which radio is better??? and why??

It is for an mbx5......
Old 02-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Wired361
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kopropo EX-10 Vs. JR XS3 PRO

Honestly, it depends, the EX-10 is great and works for just about anything well, but the XS3 comes with everything you need and is synthesized out of the box, and if you have raced before you know that not having that last frequency left is a big pain, for the MBX-5 I recommend the XS3 because of its RTR qualities, but if you race hardcore, then the EX-10 is your best bet because of its INCREDIBLE adjustability and servo speed (faster than HRS)
Old 02-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Kopropo EX-10 Vs. JR XS3 PRO

ORIGINAL: Wired361
then the EX-10 is your best bet because of its INCREDIBLE adjustability and servo speed (faster than HRS)
What does this mean?

The EX-10 Helios offers Advanced HSR and compares it to the Mars R system by asserting it is 30% faster.
http://www.kopropo.com/EX-10_helios.htm

The Futaba T3PK offers HRS (High Response Mode) and compares it to all radios as twice the speed.
http://www.futaba-rc.com/radios/futj32.html

Myself, I own both the JR XS3 (mbX5) and Futaba T3PK (most everything else I own). I've also tried the EX-10 but it felt bottom heavy to me though I did like the optional multi-angle wheel extension. However, I should and have thought about converting everything I own to the Futaba T3PK simple because I like that way that radio feels and since I use that radio the most--the brake mix is also nice for 1/5th scale cars using both front and rear brakes. The T3PK is now also available with a synthasized module.

I suggest trying each radio and picking the one that feels the best.