Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Anyone using a Hitec SRX?

Old 03-22-2005, 07:56 PM
03 DSG Snake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using a Hitec SRX?

I'm in the market for a new radio and was almost set on the Airtonics MX3-S until I started hearing about how great Spektrum is going to be so I decided to hold off.

Trouble is I still need something to use between all my cars/trucks and something for the new HPI RS4 18SS I want to pick up.

The LHS has the Hitec SRX FM which will soon be Spektrum compatable, but I have yet to hear of anything on it.

It felt comfortable, but the guy behind the counter didn't know how easy it was to program. The MX3-S is supposedly pretty idiot proof.

So does anyone have any feedback? I need to get my radio ASAP so I have an excuse to buy a new touring car. Thanks
Old 03-23-2005, 07:26 AM
JRexA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone using a Hitec SRX?

Instead of the Spektrum, then check the Nomadio, that is mentioned on this page.

According to their homepage, it should start shipping in April 05.