Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

jr z590m and z270 servo voltage range?

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

jr z590m and z270 servo voltage range?

Old 04-07-2005, 11:21 PM
twohsieh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr z590m and z270 servo voltage range?

just picked up the spektrum system for my LST. The Spektrum transciever can handle 3.6 to 9.6 volts. i want to use a 2 cell lip pack as my reciever battery. i tried to find the voltage range on these two servos online but couldn't, anyone know the website or info on what voltage these servos can handle.... all i could find is that their torque is rated at 6 volts. thanks
Old 04-08-2005, 06:22 AM
JRexA

Default RE: jr z590m and z270 servo voltage range?

The only "normal" servos I have been able to find, that is rated hgher than 6v is the Hitec 5995TG wich is rated as 416 oz at 7.5v
Old 04-08-2005, 08:53 AM
twohsieh

Default RE: jr z590m and z270 servo voltage range?

I assume that 6v is the standard. 7.4 volts could damage the servos, i guess i will have to hold off on the lipos. anyone else?