Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

R/C problem

Old 04-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Bucknut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R/C problem

The R/C for my RC10 GT is giving me problems......yesterday is was running it and all of a sudden it wasn't giving/receiving a signal for a few seconds, then I was able to control the steering but not the throttle - shortly after that it went full throttle and I couldn't stop it. Luckily I was able to turn and flip it over and it stalled a few seconds after that.

I don't know where to start with the troubleshooting, the radio or the receiver. Everything works fine as long as the antenna's are within about 2" of each other, after that NOTHING. (literally 2 inches, not exatterating) I just put in new batteries so I know that's not the problem.

A couple days ago it could've gotten wet when I accidently hit a puddle that was about 3" deep. But it responded fine right after that and for the first few runs yesterday. What do you guys suggest?
Old 04-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Bucknut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R/C problem

Ended up being the receiver, the LHS said that they've been replacing alot of them from the RC10GT's.

....I went ahead and got a fail-safe too. It wasn't a good feeling not being able to control my car!