Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

need reciever ideas

Old 04-17-2005, 03:05 AM
jandb917

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need reciever ideas

i have a M8 with the synthesized modual for 75.xxx , i have the XXXtra recievr in my NTC3 and wanted to put a reciever in my GT that will work with ths modual , what ones can i use that will work i dont race the GT or anything it is just basically a bashin truck so i dont want an expensive one just one that will work with it i have tried a HITEC HFS-03MC fm reciever when i turned it one it held the servos in the netural position but thats was it i had no control with my M8 on the right channel but if i turn n the hitec remote it worked fine so after some research i found that one is positve shift modulation and the other (reciever) is a single conversion is this why they dont work ? any help would greatly be appreciated
Old 04-18-2005, 07:26 AM
gerwen

Default RE: need reciever ideas

Are you looking for a synth receiver or a crystal receiver?

Synth, i think the Novak xxtra, Airtronics 92926, and maybe the JR RS300 and RS310

There will likely be a bunch of crystal type receivers you can use. Airtronics, Novak and Hitec all make some positive shift receivers.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:22 AM
jandb917

Default RE: need reciever ideas

so it is the positive shift then that is causing the hitec reciever i have now not to work with my M8 .... right i just want to make sure before i order the worng reciever i want a crystaly type reciever in my GT cause i dont want to spen the money on a syn. one for it LOL