Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

CHEAP 3 channel setup

Old 04-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Jagboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHEAP 3 channel setup

I want a 3 channel radio setup for my rustler so i can have a channel to do whatever with. I am very money limited so i need something cheap. I was looking at the TQ3.... i know its not the best, but what could i get that would be decent but cheap?

JB
Old 04-27-2005, 06:49 AM
doogie494

Default RE: CHEAP 3 channel setup

define cheap, yours might be different than somebody elses. i have the 3pm-tfs with the novak synth receiver i got out of all of it for about $150.00 not bad seeings how i will never have to buy crystals. but there are other options. check auction houses.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:57 AM
gerwen

[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCXM4**&P=ML]Hitec aggressor[/link]
I don't think you'll find a cheaper 3 channel than that.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:35 AM
JRexA

At around US$ 30 on eBay, the TQ3 is hard to beat, when it comes to price (auction number: 5970820412)

I have no idea how good or bad it is, but I would look for a 3 channel FM system. Both the Hitec Aggressor FM and the JR XR-3 can be found on eBay for around US$ 75.