Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

How to use Z connetor servos with Futaba J receiver?

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

How to use Z connetor servos with Futaba J receiver?

Old 04-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Denis54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to use Z connetor servos with Futaba J receiver?

I have been out of the hobby for the last several years and have just bought an OFNA Hyper 7 PBS 1/8 scale buggy. It comes with a radio and 2 servos. However, I understand that the stock radio is not very good and I would like to use my old Futaba 2 BPKA instead. It has EPA and I am used to it.

I know that the servos are not very strong either, but for the time being I would like to use them with my old radio. I have raed that the servos have Z connectors while my old Futaba receiver accepts J connectors. How can I connect my new servos to my old receiver?