Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Question about radios

Old 05-31-2005, 08:57 PM
bopbop11208
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about radios

Hello,

Heres the thing when my RTR nitro is in neutral sometimes it revs or the front wheel just turns to the left or right without anybody touching the radio, and when I'm bashing it without flooring it, it just floors without me depressing the trottle all the way. what would be the problem here, do I need to change my electronics? Could you help out, I'm a newbie.... thanks
Old 05-31-2005, 09:05 PM
bopbop11208
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Question about radios

I'm sorry this is a HPI RS4 3 eVO RTR
Old 06-01-2005, 06:31 AM
gerwen

Default RE: Question about radios

Sounds like you have some sort of interference or glitching. Does it do this indoors and out? How about if you try a different location?

Does it do it when the motor is off? Check for metal to metal contact that would vibrate when the motor is on. This can cause glitching.
Make sure your batteries are good and charged in both the Tx and Rx.