Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Anyone have the JR XR3i radio?

Old 06-06-2005, 02:05 PM
ProfitOfDoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have the JR XR3i radio?

I just bought a mayhem buggy,and it came with this jr xr3 radio,I think its pretty good so far.
I got it down for the most part,,But I cant seem to get the lap timer,I hit the scroll button like it says in the manual I just dont see it come up on the screen?
Also I was wondering where I can buy another reciever so I can use this radio with my Tmaxx,Is there other JR recivers I can buy,,or is there some 2nd party recievers that can be used,If you could post a link on where to get that that would be great,Thanks!
Old 06-07-2005, 06:53 AM
gerwen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone have the JR XR3i radio?

I have an XS3, so i'm not sure it's the same, but i have to set my c-button functionality in the setup mode (where you change model memory stuff) before i can use my lap timer.

Yes, you can buy a JR receiver, or you could also use some airtronics Rxs and some novaks. You'll have to have the proper JR crystal of the correct freq.