Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Baterry Question

Old 06-23-2005, 01:59 AM
bopbop11208
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baterry Question

I'm upgrading my batterys from the stock 4 AA to the Hump NiMh packs just wondering what kinda charger to use for this one, could not find it in tower. What am I looking for what connections or if you could recomend something good.

Thanks
Old 07-03-2005, 12:50 PM
prophet751

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Baterry Question

For something good and cheap, my choice was a duratrax intellipeak charger. Check tower. You want something that can trickle charge, peak charge, and discharge. Any kind of NiCd or NiMH batteries can be hooked up to these chargers. For my receiver pack I cut off a servo y-harness and wired a female servo plug into my charger. That lets me charge hump packs. For my JR transmitters, I bought a 9volt battery snap connector from radio shack- they snap right onto my transmitter battery pack (which I have filled with 8 2000mah NiMH AAs).