Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spektrum DX3 DSM

Old 10-02-2005, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum DX3 DSM

ORIGINAL: crapzilla18

i know ima sound stupid, but what type of battery should i get, ive only wotked with tq radio systems that run on double a batterys... help is appreciated

Do you remember I recomend a battery kit of the radio JR-XR3 of the mayhem rtr? This kit will work with the DX3 too
Old 10-02-2005, 09:00 PM

sorry, i dont really remember
Old 10-02-2005, 09:02 PM

oh wow, im retarted, i was talkin about transmittor batteries...sorry for the mixup
Old 10-02-2005, 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: PantherDesigns

Only thing that you have to watch out for is sticking the battery pack in the reciever backwards(Negative on the right side, red on the left side). If you do, you'll fry your reciever. Secondly, our last trophy race........my antenna came un-attached from the reciever. It was a simple fix that only required some solder and superglue, but it did fry my engine from the high RPMs when the throttle hung WFO.(I superglued the antenna onto the hole of the reciever to prevent this from happening again.)

I love the radio and don't regret buying it. I just wanted to share some of my experiences with you so you don't make the same mistake. If I had to, I'd buy it again.

-Seann
might i
suggest a fail safe and a return spring....20 dollars worth of parts might have saved you motor wait a minute that setup has a failsafe how come it took off wfo.....