Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
 Spektrum DX3 & Telemetry questions >

Spektrum DX3 & Telemetry questions

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spektrum DX3 & Telemetry questions

Old 01-30-2006, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX3 & Telemetry questions

Greetings All!

I have 2 questions regarding the Spektrum DX3.

Has anyone come up with a way of mounting the Telemetry hand-held unit to a DX3 transmitter? Curious to see before I start drilling holes in a new radio.

Also, when setting up the "fail-safe" at reciever binding time. I have 2 cars, one requiring throttle servo reversing. If I push forward on the trigger at binding so the car brakes in the event of a power hit, will that setting carry when I later setup the model to reverse the throttle servo?

I'm asking because the one car is setup properly to brake and the other opens the engine at full throttle when signal is lost "unguided missle mode"

Thanks Much!

Jeff
Old 01-30-2006, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum DX3 & Telemetry questions

Have not mounted the module to the radio cause I want to keep it in my pocket or give it to my pit person, can't help you there.

Best procedure to follow when setting up vehicles is bind, set up the vehicle as needed, rebind holding everything in the position you want failsafe to default to.

Swap models in the radio and then bind the second vehicle, setup as needed, rebind for failsafe.

Swap models in the radio and then bind the third vehicle, setup as needed, rebind for failsafe.