Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

M8 problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 06:49 AM
cyrrus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M8 problem

Hi there.
I'm hoping that maybe some Airtronic's/Sawna rep frequences this board.

Well last Sat night at my local track. I was getting ready for the Mains. I had to change Crystals. After I did the swap. I noticed my M8 was dead. I switched to my backup Pack. and still nothing. I tried my packs in a friends M8 they both had full Juice. Could anyone help me. Was about to leave town for a out of town race this weekend. I still have my Mx3. but just love my M8 would totally suck if I couldn't run my M8.

So anyone.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:46 AM
RcNut04
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: M8 problem

You need to check the contacts in the radio where the tray slides in. Sometimes they get dirt in them from sliding the battery pack in after its been lying on the dirty pit table. I even seen one guys radio have a piece of papertowel in there lol.