Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Strange Receiver Behavoir.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:44 AM
Generalx5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange Receiver Behavoir.

For some strange reason, If I turn the steering wheel left, the throttle servo would trigger a little and then regain idle position. THis doesnt happen when I turn right.

If I turn left slowly, the throttle servo wont move, but if I somehow turned the wheel quickly, the throttle servo would responde. Strage...Is this a sign of battery about to die? or is there something wrong with my radio. I have another Radio thats not wheel type. its a flight stick version, and I dont think the quality on that is too good. I don't know...any tips why this would happen?

Regards,

[8D] MR. Kyosho Inferno GT GXR28 Super BEEFY ENGINE Noobie.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:27 PM
haasjj

Default RE: Strange Receiver Behavoir.

It could be the battery in either the radio or the receiver. If you use rechargables then recharge them if you use alkaline then buy rechargable battery's. What kind of radio is it, brand and model? Is it AM FM or Spektrum?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Generalx5

Your right, its the batteries on my receiver. Its a Kyosho ready set kit AM. Dont know what else to call it, it came with my Inferno GT
Old 02-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Jthreatt99

I have the Spextrum DSM radio DX 3.0 I switched out the receiver in my buggy and tried to put that one in another car but the light does stay on, it flashes very fast. It won't re bind or function. It worked fine when I removed it as I had ran the buggy that day. I use the same battery pack in both cars, ofna 1600. I am perplexed.

Joel