Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Need Help W/M11 Dss

Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 PM
DaveThePainter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help W/M11 Dss

Ok,so i went and bought a M11 W/Dss today at hobbyshop.

I have been messing with it,I am useing TeamAssociated servos on my Gt2.
I got the steering were i want it and pretty mcuch everything else but the throttle i really need some help with.

Wene pull the trigger back it is supposed to open the carb and go forward but it goes in reverse,and wene i pull the trigger forward it opens the carb.It is switched around and i cant figure out how to switch it around and the carb will not open all the way also.

Really need some help,i tried to figure it out but i cant get it.

Thanks! for any help.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:22 PM
myrc

Default RE: Need Help W/M11 Dss

Look in your manual and find the instructions for servo reversing or just scroll to the place on your main screen where it says REV and reverse your throttle by pressing the increase button ,this should solve your small problem.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
DaveThePainter

Default RE: Need Help W/M11 Dss

ORIGINAL: myrc

Look in your manual and find the instructions for servo reversing or just scroll to the place on your main screen where it says REV and reverse your throttle by pressing the increase button ,this should solve your small problem.
Got it Thanks