Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

radio transmitter how do you hold it?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

radio transmitter how do you hold it?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 03:40 AM
lancerboy88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio transmitter how do you hold it?

Hey guys,
First post. Silly Question. My girlfriend and i both hold the transmitter different ways. We both are right handed she has her left hand finger on the trigger and steers with her right hand. I have my right hand finger on the trigger and steer with my left. Is there any disadvantage to my technique? does anyone else hold it the same way i do, it just feels more natural to me. Cheers.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:45 AM
qaiz

Default RE: radio transmitter how do you hold it?

I pretty much do the same thing you do.

I cant imagine steering with my left hand, id destroy my truck.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:42 AM
tizdaz

i use the stick type transmitter, however my mate has a trigger/gun type & ive had ago a few times of his (my god i cant get used to it!!!) ...anyways...im right handed & i hold the gun in my right hand controlling the throttle & steer with the left... its a site to see with me & one of the trigger type transmitters! lol
Old 02-10-2008, 06:58 PM
lancerboy88

I always used stick when I was younger, but only just bought the tt-01d, so with that i bought the radio tansmitter with the trigger. But i seem to hold it an unorthadox way. rctuckz that does sound very unusual. So both the trigger and steering are controlled by your left hand? And your right handed! So there is no really disadvantage so to speak for holding the transmitter a certain way? Is it just what comes natural? Cheers.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:11 PM
nitrodad72

The best way to hold the transmitter is what ever gives you the most control and comfort. There is no right or wrong.