Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Transmitter for little kid need some direction

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Transmitter for little kid need some direction

Old 02-20-2008, 12:28 PM
beekay
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter for little kid need some direction

hey folks,

My little one, almost 3 is getting into RC cars. I have a fun 1/18th scale car for him and he is getting good at driving it and loves it to death. The issue we are having is that the Remote is huge compared to his little self. He likes his big remote, but it is not easy for him to throw it into reverse or stop AND steer at the same time...

on the cheap side, I saw some pistols that come with xmods that have a chrystal and may work... but since Radio shack is starting to phase out the xmods from what I heard in research, I havent found one to try it with.

I am looking for some direction on brands, models for transmitters that are junior in size.

any advice is appreciated!

bk

Old 02-23-2008, 01:01 PM
clubin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Transmitter for little kid need some direction

My son started R/C when he was 3 he drove with 2 hands left to hold transmitter and right to steer. When he wanted to go backwards he used his left hand to push the throttle the other direction.