Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Z270 Servo problems

Old 02-20-2008, 04:34 PM
BioRev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z270 Servo problems

Ok, i've had my Aftershock for a year now. Befor this winter i was running my Aftershock around on the road and noticed that i started to lose my brakes and took longer to stop. So i adjusted it a bit and it was fine. About a week later i was running it full throttle and ran into a curb sideways snapping the right wheel completly off. After fixxing the problem i noticed that the engine was acting funny and would always stall on throttle up. I thought it was my bad tuning but just yesterday i went to clean it up for some fun in the snow And noticed the servo only opens the carb half way and stops, also when i brake the servo doesn't even move. So could this mean i need to replace the servo, and is it causing the engine to stall on start up so quickly?
Old 02-23-2008, 12:57 PM
clubin

Default RE: Z270 Servo problems

Check your EPA's remove the throttle/brake horn and see if the servo strokes fully,
then check to see if there is somthing restricting the servo movement,
does the servo sound louder than normal,
check the wiring is there wear throughs,
did your recieiver get wet?
Try install a different servo does it do its full stroke and what happens when you change the EPA's.

All the obvious things
Old 02-26-2008, 07:29 AM
BioRev

Default RE: Z270 Servo problems

Ok, thanks i'll check.