Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

M11 doesnt retain changes...HELP

Old 03-04-2008, 10:33 PM
garabato25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M11 doesnt retain changes...HELP

Hello All,

I have recently purchased an Airtronics M11 radio (2.4). I immediately swapped the batteries for a Lipo and it was working great until this past Sunday.

I had a terrible day of racing due to my cars terrible handling....I changed setting after setting and nothing worked...turns out my EPA were off and of course I found this out after the day was over.....

I eventually started playing with the EPA settings and found that I could change the settings but once I cycled the power on the radio, the EPA settings would return to the previous values (in this case reducing my Left and Right turning radius' from the correct settings desired)

Does anyone know what could cause this problem. The battery is fully charged and I havent made any changes to the settings since I set up my car about 3 weeks ago.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Alex