Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Problem loosing BIND on DX3R!

Old 03-30-2008, 06:36 AM
clubin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem loosing BIND on DX3R!

Yesterday I lost the BIND on my DX3R I have read that others are having the problem, is it a problem?

I was out in the show, came in defrosted my FG and charged the reciever batt. fueled it up and put everythiong on , and no signal. I went through the binding process again and all is good, is there a way to stop from loosing the BIND?
Old 03-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Descommracer

Default RE: Problem loosing BIND on DX3R!

I had the same problem, called Horizon tech and he said to try binding to another receiver if you have one. See if it is the receiver or the transmitter....they said one is defective. I just re bound the whole thing and have not had the problem since...I do not know why this did happin..... I also have been using a 3000 receiver in my truggy, and never happened.. but it only did it on the 3100 receiver. call horizon tech if keeps happin...get a RMA from them and send it in, I'm sure they will take care of it.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
evolrider

This is a known issue

http://spektrumrc.com/Articles/Artic...ArticleID=1784
Old 06-04-2008, 04:00 PM
qaiz

A SpeKtrum tech on another forum said its not the RX that has problems, its the TX ( Apparantly ). Something to do with the software.

How many times has this happened to you, and how old is your DX3R.

Ive had mine for 2 weeks now, and its never done it me. Got one of the newer ones tho...
Old 07-20-2008, 06:25 PM
j_blaze

finally found it, i ave been loosing bind on my 3100 from day 1. every 5 or so powerups its gone. open up radio box, take out plug, turn back on, scroll to bind, test,... oh wait, the qualifier is over. i have used the 3000 recievers instead with no problems (except room in box), i guess you have to send in the tx to get the rx to work? nope, i need it to drive. i'll send in the 3100 and they can send me another 3000 instead.