Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

i need help with my radio. i dont know what these knobs are for.

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

i need help with my radio. i dont know what these knobs are for.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:58 AM
blueb8llz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need help with my radio. i dont know what these knobs are for.

hi, im trying to use my airtronics cx2p controller i found in my closet. but i lost my instruction manual and was wondering if you guys can tell me what these dials mean:

E.P.A what does this do for the steering and throttle?
A.R.C what does this do for the steering and throttle?
SUB. T. what does this do for the steering?
and lastly, it has this switch i can either choose a.r.c or st? (under A.R.C it has a Q...and under the ST it has a M)
Old 04-04-2008, 05:42 AM
systemlord

Default RE: i need help with my radio. i dont know what these knobs are for.

ORIGINAL: blueb8llz

hi, im trying to use my airtronics cx2p controller i found in my closet. but i lost my instruction manual and was wondering if you guys can tell me what these dials mean:

E.P.A what does this do for the steering and throttle?
A.R.C what does this do for the steering and throttle?
SUB. T. what does this do for the steering?
and lastly, it has this switch i can either choose a.r.c or st? (under A.R.C it has a Q...and under the ST it has a M)
EPA = end point adjustments.
SUB. T = Sub trim.
ST = standard.
The others I don't know, go to Airtronics.com and maybe the have online manuals.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:44 PM
blueb8llz

Default RE: i need help with my radio. i dont know what these knobs are for.

my controller is not on the site..i looked..its impossible to find the manual. its the cx2p waaay too old haha. but i pretty much understand the controller now. thanks systemlord.
only thing thats not answered is the switch not a dial...you either move the switch to the left which says A.R.C and underneath that it has a letter Q or to the right which says ST and underneath that is has a letter M. i think this has something to do with throttle because its on the throttle side.