Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Need Hump pack charger!

Old 04-25-2008, 06:15 AM
naynay12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Hump pack charger!

I dont know if this is the right forum but anyway...
I just ordered a 6.0V humpack 4500 mah nimh.I need a charger for under $50 been looking at the super brain 960 but that apparently only chargers packs up to 3700mah.So im looking for a charger thats nothing to fancy but wont take a whole night to charge...
Old 04-25-2008, 06:37 AM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Default RE: Need Hump pack charger!

The 960 will do the job. Another favorite is the [link=http://www.duratrax.com/caraccys/dtxp4005.html]Digital Piranha[/link] by Duratrax.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:54 PM
naynay12

Sure the 960 will do the job since on a website it says that it wsont charge 4500mah battery packs?
Anyway with the digital paranha how do you connect the battery to the charger,in pics theres no connector?Does the battery just connect into an insert on the charger?
Old 04-25-2008, 07:17 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

The charger has a removeable lead that connects with spring clamps to charger and a Tamiya connector on the other end. Your battery may have a different connector.