Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

DIY Spektrum Tx Antenna dx3 dx2

Old 04-29-2008, 09:11 PM
krayziedxc
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY Spektrum Tx Antenna dx3 dx2

I figure out how to replace the broken antenna on the spektrum dx3. mine was broken so i had to try it. i didnt want to order it yet. so i test it for my self,so bare with me it aint the best DIY in less you get what im tryin to explain

Grab your self a router or any wifi antenna will work,it similar.

Heres the antenna,d-link wifi antenna

Here i took it apart you need to wrench to take it apart or a flat head to take of the rubber cover. the left antenna is the d-link, the right is my spektrum antenna which is broken.

You need a wrench or something to take it apart the black screw i dont think its a screw you can squeeze it out just by pulling it towards you,after that you want to cut the wire about 2cm both wires tx and antenna

here you going to solder the wires together i have bad soldering. then just put it all back together

finish antenna

i havent test it for a run yet. will let you know