Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Transmitter problems

Old 05-13-2008, 09:30 PM
charmanderxd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter problems

So i have a Hitec aggressor fm 3 ch radio system for rc cars and i had the agressor for about 2 months now i dont know what is wrong with my transmitter but every time i turn on my transmitter the battery lights will just flicker on and off raptly and beep at the same time so i dont know what is going on here so can any one help me.????

Yes i tryed recharging the battery's and yes i bought new battery's nothing works.

What i did earlier was i got a new receiver for my tt-01 and i installed it turn on my transmitter and it was working okay but it was just low on juice so i went to go recharge the battery's with my wall charger which takes a long time so in time i will turn the transmitter on to test out my receiver if it works. I didn't get to test it very long so i got impatient and took out the battery's to a aa battery charger. And when the battery's was done charging i put it in the transmitter and this started happening.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:40 PM
systemlord

Default RE: Transmitter problems

Get a voltmeter and check to battery voltage just to rule it out as the cause. It might also be doing this because the battery is plugged in the wrong way, check for correct polarity.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 PM
charmanderxd

Well for the voltage battery thing i don't have one so ill go buy one. But Yes the battery's are plug in the right i quadruple checked it. And i tried every battery possible same mixed match i don't know whats wrong. But im pretty sure the battery's have full power
Old 05-13-2008, 09:53 PM
charmanderxd

Okay never mind i do have a voltage checker and they all look fine the have juice in them.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:59 PM
systemlord

ORIGINAL: charmanderxd

Okay never mind i do have a voltage checker and they all look fine the have juice in them.
I'm out of ideas, contact Hitec, their customer service is top notch! Theres is a reason why the radio is doing this, some type of warning, letting you know something is not right.