Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spectrum SR 3000 binding issue?

Old 06-01-2008, 09:34 AM
clubin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectrum SR 3000 binding issue?

I have 2 of these recievers I bought another one and I can't get it to BIND, any one else have this problem? The crappy thing is I bought it yesterday and I had time today to install it darn electronics!

I tried another reciever from one of my other R/C's and it works fine, must be the reciever, is there anything I can do?
Old 06-15-2008, 05:44 PM
clubin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spectrum SR 3000 binding issue?

First I talked to Horizon Hobby, they wanted the reciever sent back to them at my cost!

I said I payed 70 for the reciever and you want me to pay another 30 to send it back to you, wake up!

He went on to say that they can not help me any other way that was it I had to send it back and it was a 2 week turn around.
I explained I had just bought it the previous day and it never worked, didn,t matter.

Talked to my LHS they talked to their rep, and I took the radio/car down to the LHS they could not get it to bind with my DX3R or his Futaba, he just gave me another reciever, unwilling mind you.

They were complaning about what it is going to cost to send back to the mfg. Well I said I would have had to pay that!

Does after sales service exist any more?

Just so you know if you are thinking of buying Spectrum, I had a bad experience. They don't give a krap.

Keep in mind I bought their top of the line radio, DX3R!