Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Problem with Hitec Lynx 3D

Old 06-07-2008, 05:46 PM
aero750rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with Hitec Lynx 3D

i have been out of this hobby for awhile now. and i have become really brain dead. i cant seem to remember how to select another model on this radio. i also can not find the manual but if i remember correctly it was'nt the most helpfull manual either. can any of you guys please help me out.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:27 PM
rick505

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Problem with Hitec Lynx 3D

To access the edit menu, turn the display or power switch on, while pushing the “Edit” up/down keys simultaneously.

Once you are in the edit menu use the up or down buttons to scroll through the options.

Model Select:
This feature associates a number to the model. The letters “SL” will appear on the screen with a
blinking number 0 - 9. These are your model numbers; they can be adjusted by using the “Aux.”
+/- keys to select the model you wish to program and use.

Here is a link to the manual: www.hitecrcd.com/Manuals/Radio/lymx3DMnl.pdf

Rick
Old 06-12-2008, 07:48 PM
aero750rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Problem with Hitec Lynx 3D

Ok got that done
. Thanks
But now the trigger is reversed. When I pull it to go forward, that is the brake and when I push it back that is foward. I know there is a simple step with set up with radio. I dont know if it's me but the manual is not very helpful or maybe it's so simple I'm just not getting it [:@]