Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

How to Bind a 4PK to a R603FS Receiver

Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

How to Bind a 4PK to a R603FS Receiver

Old 09-28-2008, 01:42 PM
shanty140

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to Bind a 4PK to a R603FS Receiver

Hey,

I was wondering if a person can help me bind my 4PK to my R603FS Receiver. I did what it has said in the manual but that is not working. Am I missing something, bascially what it tells me to do is, put the remote and receiver within a foot of each other, turn both the remote and receiver on, then press the bind button on the receiver.
Thanks
Old 09-28-2008, 02:32 PM
dkastil

Default RE: How to Bind a 4PK to a R603FS Receiver

my tx module is in the car but i think there is a button on the tx also if so hit it
Old 09-28-2008, 05:19 PM
systemlord

Default RE: How to Bind a 4PK to a R603FS Receiver

First turn on the receiver, then hold down the bind button and then turn on your 4PK. When you turn on the TX it instantly starts looking for its companion, the receiver.