Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

My old XTM XT2

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 06:17 AM
pintius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My old XTM XT2

Sadly i dont get to run the old girl too often, what with the availability of reliable parts. Kinda wary of causing damage and not being able to keep her in running order.

Started her up after clearing out the storage oil. 8 turns after sitting for almost a year - good as new, gotta love that big 24/7 engine

Standard except for the Hong Nor exhaust, fuel and carb filters -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvRlpn5cMo
Old 02-07-2016, 10:35 AM
blm1298

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have a couple of xt2s. Great machines, but parts are a little bit harder to find. Fortunately, they are available on ebay, and I have found some replacement parts from a couple of salvaged hsp and exceed trucks that actually fit. The hub carriers fit exact, and I also saved the lower suspension arms which look like they will fit with minimal mods. Recently I the slipper setup from an Exceed Titan, and it actually worked. It fits in the stock xt2 transmission mounts with no mods, but has to be installed backwards. Runs fine though.