Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Videos
Reload this Page >

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 1:14 scale RC car

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 1:14 scale RC car

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 07:42 AM
BlackSeaRC

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 1:14 scale RC car

Following on from earlier reviews of some other Rastar RC cars is this new video from BlackSeaRC that takes a detailed look at the new Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 in 1:14 scale.

Old 05-23-2021, 05:02 AM
Bamblebeen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i want to buy such a lambo car toy for my 9 years boy ))
Old 05-27-2021, 09:36 AM
BlackSeaRC

Default Rastar Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63

Originally Posted by Bamblebeen
i want to buy such a lambo car toy for my 9 years boy ))
There are several stores online selling this model if you can't find one in a toy store locally. There is also an Aventador SVJ (not a 63 edition) in yellow and orange colour versions.
Remember that this RC car does not have proportional controls so it may be quite difficult to control for a beginner. You will also need quite a big space with a relatively smooth and flat surface.

I have also reviewed some other Rastar RC cars if you are interested (McLaren P1 GTR, Ferrari FXX-K Evo, Mercedes-AMG G63). See www.youtube.com/BlackSeaRC for details.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:44 AM
nyczalex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

waiting for the driving of it.. cool replica , hope it can meet up to expectations for enjoyable funtime

im new to this and looking to get into this hobby~ looking at cars now to find my first one
Old 06-07-2021, 09:14 AM
BlackSeaRC

Originally Posted by nyczalex
waiting for the driving of it.. cool replica , hope it can meet up to expectations for enjoyable funtime

im new to this and looking to get into this hobby~ looking at cars now to find my first one
Right now the choice of RC vehicles is amazing if you are just getting into the hobby. If anything, making a selection from the huge range of products will be the biggest problem!

I am currently putting together a video to help people choose a new RC vehicle that is right for them. You should consider the following:
- Do you want a Ready To Run (RTR) or an assembly kit?
- What is your budget?
- How and where will you use your RC vehicle?
- What type of vehicle do you want?
- What scale do you want?

By thinking about these questions you can start to short-list products that will best meet your requirements. If you take a look at my channel, www.youtube.com/BlackSeaRC you might get some ideas of what type of RC product you would like or maybe you know already. This is a really great hobby and has something for everyone!