Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Videos
Reload this Page >

some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 09:05 PM
shadowknight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

i never seen ppl have a rc demolition derby

i want to see cars full speed hitting each other
and i dnot want setups i want reall stuff
and this is for the ppl who will crash thier car
and keep crashing till it cant drive no more
and dont be scared that it will break... demolition is all about breaking cars
pleese someon make on
my nitro ruslter 2.5 broke doing that
Old 12-02-2004, 11:06 PM
MAX-ST

Default RE: some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

ya, cause everyone has money to pull out of there ***** just to make someone like you all happy by doing something as piontless as an RC demo derby. WAIT!!! i have a better idea...why dont you go ahead and tape yourself and friends ruining their rc's so we can laugh at you when you have to replace your rc after doing something as pointless as an rc demo derby.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:18 AM
drago

ORIGINAL: MAX-ST

ya, cause everyone has money to pull out of there ***** just to make someone like you all happy by doing something as piontless as an RC demo derby. WAIT!!! i have a better idea...why dont you go ahead and tape yourself and friends ruining their rc's so we can laugh at you when you have to replace your rc after doing something as pointless as an rc demo derby.
I am with you
Old 12-03-2004, 08:00 PM
shadowknight

and im very pour! lol
it takes me a whole 7 months just to make 100
including mowing lawns and stuff
and the rich kids should make it...cause anything broken they can just by new things
sry if the idea cheesed you off but it will be fun
Old 12-03-2004, 08:39 PM
capone12
My Feedback: (1)

that would be one of those times where we laugh and enjoy it because its not our cars getting destroyed. I say make the video of you and your friends so we can point and laugh at you.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:22 AM
-_blood-lust_-

why would you wana do that? r u a moron? you dont just go out buy a new rc car or a second hand 1 and just go bust it up? thatd be totaly cráp! go watch Robot-Wars or battle bots or sumit stupid like that. crazy fool!
Old 12-04-2004, 01:09 PM
CapUSA

I think you should go for it! I'd love to see your car break! I wouldn't point and laugh though, pointing at you computer screen is stupid.
Old 12-04-2004, 03:16 PM
speedygonzales

you know what go and do it for me so i can save it on my comp and laugh at your stupidaty
i would love to see it as long as it is not my nitro out there.
go ahead have fun tapin the vid and bash the **** out of you car all of use will watch it and laugh.
Old 12-05-2004, 01:28 PM
shadowknight

theres one problem thought

i dont think no one will make a video
and i dont have a camera
Old 12-05-2004, 05:02 PM
pyroguy_3

Wow, you guys are friggin' jerks! Who wants to see anybody's rc car get broken? After putting so much time and effort, not to mention money, into a car, i would cringe at the sight of somebody elses car getting reamed! I know i would hate to see my baby get smashed. I don't know if any of you have read the little disclaimer/suggestion that is posted in RED right above the post box, but if you're too oblivious to notice it, or color blind no offense of course, here it is:

Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks. (RCU Policies)

So next time you see something that you don't agree with, or think is a bad idea why don't you suggest something positively instead of ripping on somebodies ideas. and to the person who called the author of this post a moron, learn how to spell.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:43 PM
ICrashThings

thats not a stupid idea, its just diffrent. I wouldn't mind watching one...I would never be in one cause i do enough to break my truck.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:22 PM
S.A.E.W.O.T.
Banned

it would be kool 2 watch!... but i put 2 much $$$ into my car... 2 break it on purpose....![:@]
Old 12-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Pinolelst

seems like something those trilordy guys would enjoy doing.I think it'd be fun having a death match between r/c trucks modified for battle.Timing jumps so you land on top of a competitor, using spikes to shred a foes tires,maybe a cowcatcher type of device to flip 'em over at speed .........That robot wars stuff is too 2 dimensional and slow moving for my tastes
Old 12-05-2004, 09:56 PM
capone12
My Feedback: (1)

They have some I think tyco cars that break into several pieces when you crash them and then you just put them back together. You could use those for a d-derby but it would take like 7 seconds. Now for this:
Wow, you guys are friggin' jerks! Who wants to see anybody's rc car get broken? After putting so much time and effort, not to mention money, into a car, i would cringe at the sight of somebody elses car getting reamed! I know i would hate to see my baby get smashed. I don't know if any of you have read the little disclaimer/suggestion that is posted in RED right above the post box, but if you're too oblivious to notice it, or color blind no offense of course, here it is:
I would love to see somebody elses car just destroyed. I think it would make for one sweet video. I agree that I would hate to see my car get crashed but thats just the point, its not your car. Thats what would make it so cool.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:39 PM
ftx9
My Feedback: (-1)

But if everyone just went on with that, I mean nobody wants their cars trashed so it just wouldn't happen.
As for how cool it would be, well ridiculusly awesome with a hint of rad! If anyone was up for it that would be one hell of a video probably one of the sweetest ever, but anyone who would want one would have to pay to see it..solution I think so.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:17 PM
CapUSA

Me and my little brother battle with his microsizers. I made a track with a "pit" in the middle, we try to push each other in the pit. it's hard to break those things, My little brother does it so well though
Old 12-06-2004, 08:17 PM
speedygonzales

y dont you make a vid of that PLZ PLZ PLZ
Old 12-07-2004, 01:14 PM
CapUSA

I will....... once my little brother gets another microsizer or I find the one I sold to my older brother while saving up for my xxx. I'm working on a video now so I'll probably put that in there, too. The video will have 10th scale, 18th scale and whatever scale microsizers are.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:20 AM
hitman45

The ONLY people you will see making a D-Derby RC, would be the fella's from Trilordy or SlapMyFro...or people that do similar stuff. But it would be mostly the lucky clowns that get the cars for free or scan them from somewhere and start thrashing them.
Old 12-08-2004, 02:00 PM
4DMNYC

Guess what guys, I've already started making a demolition derby vid. Me and 6 buddies are in the process of building nitro frankenstein cars out of spare parts specificly for a demolition derby. A freind of mine used to have a round above ground pool in his backyard that he got rid of, now it's the perfect demo arena! We will start the festivities once all our cars are complete. It should be in a couple of weeks from now.
I like the cow catcher idea Pinolelst!!! I'll put one in the front and the rear MUAHAHAH!!!! Anybody from the NY metro or tri state area wanna join in..the more destruction the better
Old 12-08-2004, 10:07 PM
shadowknight

thank you

but it will actually take you a few weeks to make a evil looking car with wepons? lol

i just hope i will see peices flying everywherelol
Old 12-09-2004, 10:39 AM
4DMNYC

You'll definitly see pieces flying around, We already have one car finished, I believe there will be a total of 8 cars when we're all done and I'm sure there all going to get demolished!!!
Old 12-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Brianfast
Banned

ORIGINAL: 4DMNYC

You'll definitly see pieces flying around, We already have one car finished, I believe there will be a total of 8 cars when we're all done and I'm sure there all going to get demolished!!!
I think your idea is a waste of money
Old 12-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Pinolelst

ORIGINAL: Brianfast

aye but it's his to waste.And if he gets enjoyment out of it there's no waste at all.Heck I fly RC full contact combat with foam planes and break something occasionally but it's more fun than a barrel of monkeys on laughing gas so it's worth a little repair time IMHO

Peace
Old 12-09-2004, 03:10 PM
4DMNYC

ORIGINAL: Brianfast

Waste of money???did you bother to read my original post?? I SAID WE ARE MAKING RC'S OUT OF SPARE PARTS!!!!! not using fully funtional, brand new, expensive cars!! And even if we were, I'd be my decision to do so, I'd rather watch some action packed, high flying, plastic and metal crunching demolition derby that a little electric somtething or other doing little p***ssy jumps!!

P.S....Kermit RULES!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.