Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

older r/c cars for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 09:20 AM
motogreg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default older r/c cars for sale

Hi,

I'm sure this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize in advance.....but I have a box full of vintage r/c car stuff that I have no use for. 3 chassis, a "Team Losi LXT", A "Raider Pro" and a Team Associated "RC 10" that looks like it got "lightened" by drilling. Also have some associated (junk?) parts, various screws and bits and bobs and crap. Looks like it was nice stuff back in the day, I hate to chuck it in the bin or even send it to goodwill if someone who is into this stuff wants it.....Send me a message or email if you are interested!!! Just looking for shipping + whatever you think it might be worth? Thanks in advance, and sorry again for this being in the wrong spot!

Edit: I should add, the box includes 2 Futaba FP-T2PB controllers, and a tackle box with some assorted stuff in it.

Greg Anderson

Last edited by motogreg; 09-13-2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:00 AM
motogreg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so it seems there is no interest, off to Goodwill it goes! Thanks for your indulgence!
Old 09-16-2020, 07:08 AM
D3MON

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

would be interested to see what you have if you still have it.