Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Old PRP Chassis which car

Old 09-24-2020, 03:24 PM
alssjs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Old PRP Chassis which car

Hi,

Does anybody know this brand and which car PRP made this for?

Thank you
Old 12-15-2020, 10:04 AM
Scratch_ed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the hole pattern for the screws suggests this is a chassis to use with the old associated rc10 buggy
Old 12-15-2020, 04:00 PM
alssjs

Originally Posted by Scratch_ed View Post
the hole pattern for the screws suggests this is a chassis to use with the old associated rc10 buggy
Thank you.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:01 AM
Scratch_ed

It's quite an odd shape and misses the holes for the belcrank steering. I don't kow what to make of it. Definitely the first one I've seen like it and I have seen heaps over the years
Old 12-16-2020, 10:19 AM
alssjs

Originally Posted by Scratch_ed View Post
It's quite an odd shape and misses the holes for the belcrank steering. I don't kow what to make of it. Definitely the first one I've seen like it and I have seen heaps over the years
Been studying the mounting holes with you having mentioned RC10 Gold Pan and they align perfectly. This is the 1st I have seen as well of this and there is absolutely nothing on the web about PRP that I have seen.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:10 PM
Scratch_ed

Originally Posted by alssjs View Post
Been studying the mounting holes with you having mentioned RC10 Gold Pan and they align perfectly. This is the 1st I have seen as well of this and there is absolutely nothing on the web about PRP that I have seen.
Spoiler

If you want I can post it up at rc10talk.com. There's a dedicated thread for IDing stuff like this