Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Old PRP Chassis which car

Old 09-24-2020, 03:24 PM
  #1  
alssjs
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , IL
Posts: 143
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Old PRP Chassis which car

Hi,

Does anybody know this brand and which car PRP made this for?

Thank you
Old 12-15-2020, 10:04 AM
  #2  
Scratch_ed
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

the hole pattern for the screws suggests this is a chassis to use with the old associated rc10 buggy
Old 12-15-2020, 04:00 PM
  #3  
alssjs
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , IL
Posts: 143
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Scratch_ed View Post
the hole pattern for the screws suggests this is a chassis to use with the old associated rc10 buggy
Thank you.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:01 AM
  #4  
Scratch_ed
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

It's quite an odd shape and misses the holes for the belcrank steering. I don't kow what to make of it. Definitely the first one I've seen like it and I have seen heaps over the years
Old 12-16-2020, 10:19 AM
  #5  
alssjs
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , IL
Posts: 143
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Scratch_ed View Post
It's quite an odd shape and misses the holes for the belcrank steering. I don't kow what to make of it. Definitely the first one I've seen like it and I have seen heaps over the years
Been studying the mounting holes with you having mentioned RC10 Gold Pan and they align perfectly. This is the 1st I have seen as well of this and there is absolutely nothing on the web about PRP that I have seen.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:10 PM
  #6  
Scratch_ed
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alssjs View Post
Been studying the mounting holes with you having mentioned RC10 Gold Pan and they align perfectly. This is the 1st I have seen as well of this and there is absolutely nothing on the web about PRP that I have seen.
Spoiler
 
If you want I can post it up at rc10talk.com. There's a dedicated thread for IDing stuff like this

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.