Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Classic Cars & Trucks
Reload this Page >

Need help with an XTM Electric Xcellerator ripmax esc programming

Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Need help with an XTM Electric Xcellerator ripmax esc programming

Old 12-28-2020, 11:04 PM
chiefwbleo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with an XTM Electric Xcellerator ripmax esc programming

Hi, my first post here and also getting back into the RC game after a hiatus of about 16 years. I'm trying to get this old xtm working again, however, I can't program the ESC. I've looked online and have not found any info on how to program the esc. Are any of you out there familiar with the process? Steering works, however throttle doesn't. Hobby People is no longer around so that's not an option. Thanks in advance! The ESC is the Ripmax xtra eruption.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:35 AM
D3MON

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/ind...a-nolimit-esc/
was able to find this for the Xtra-No-Limit, and only been able to find a partial pic of the Eruption (https://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp?cid=105666), but it seems like they are very similar for their setup process.
might be worth following the steps for the no-limit to program the eruption and see if that works.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:11 AM
chiefwbleo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did see the partial pic of the eruption instructions prior to creating this post and i was unable to complete the steps. I'm hoping someone out there has this same car with the instructions and box still around and can upload it online. I'll try the other one for the no limit and see if that works. Appreciate your help sir and welcome more replies with an answer to my issue, lol.