Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

clod 6x6 help

Old 01-16-2010, 10:07 PM
g_veneziano1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clod 6x6 help

Hey everyone. Picked up all the pieces and put together a 6x6 clod. I now need advice i am running titan 550's . WHAT DO I DO FOR ESC? HOW do I tie three esc together can i buy two whips and plug them all in? I'm staying up till I get the answer so please help me out!

Thanks,

Joe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qn38356.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1357668  
Old 01-18-2010, 09:09 AM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: clod 6x6 help

You shouldn't really need three ESCs. I have built three motor monsters before and only used on ESC, the problem is that I have no idea how 550 motors compare to 540s for amp draw, so I don't know what kind of rated esc to use. You could possibly get a splitter and hook two roosters to the same channel, with one controlling two motors. It gets pretty complicated with threes ESCs.