Notices
RC Drag Racing For all you straight line enthusiasts. Discuss all aspects of rc drag racing here!

my rj speed funny car

Old 04-26-2009, 12:30 AM
teamwolfman rc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my rj speed funny car

well first let me tell you some stuff about the car. it is the exact car tim smith used for the rc driver review in the december 2008 issue. he did a fair amount of work to the car. only thing he did not do is equip the car with bearings. which i have done. had a somewhat troubled life so far. it has been about about 5-6 times and ever time it has crashed out. so far the only broken parts are 2 blown rear tires. and a blown hvmaxx and stripped spur. the tires have blown with the car not on the ground. i have a novak 21.5 motor for street use and a 7.5r for the track. here are some pics of the car:

the car after an early drive:

and here is the car after its most recent drive:

right now the car is waiting for me to hook up with a buddy to pick up an hvmaxx he did some work to for me.