Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

decent electric stock drift 1/8?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

decent electric stock drift 1/8?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 12:39 PM
MrShinyPig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default decent electric stock drift 1/8?

so im a total noob when it comes to this, i can drive a rc car, just i have never even considered building one, im looking for a decent 1/8 drift car, i have around $500 for it, all im after is RTR, brushless, electric and of course can drift, but also im looking for a car that i can just buy new wheels for, and change it to a normal racing car to go round the track,
so far i have just come up with the1/8th Exceed RC MadDrift Electric Brushless Racing Edition RTR Ready to Run Drift Car[/b][/b], but is there anything better? and im after stock RTR, i dont want to replace anything, maybe just a battery, but nothing more than that as i have never done anything like this before, i just want one i can race that doesnt need much maintanence... which is the only reason i swapped from nitro to electric :d
Old 03-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: decent electric stock drift 1/8?

I'm a noob to drifting, but not to 1/8th electric on road GT cars, and that Exceed is the first dedicated 1/8th GT drifter that I have seen. I know o no other that is setup for drift out of the box.

I would suggest getting one of the better known and good quality GT cars (think of the Kyosho Inferno GT2, OFNA DM-One, OFNA GTP2e, Serpent, etc), and simply buy the 1/8th drift tires from Exceed.