Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

Anyone who has ordered from RC Mart.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Anyone who has ordered from RC Mart.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 12:52 PM
smokeymctyres

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone who has ordered from RC Mart.

I ordered a package from RCmart.com and I paid the extra money for the EMS/Speedpost delivery because I hate waiting the 3-4 weeks it normally takes to arrive. And I'm particularly excited about this package so the 3-4 days instead of weeks sounded quite appealing. I ordered it last Friday which was 8/30/13. I've been tracking the package and on the following Monday(which for the U.S. was a holiday) It said it was pending a U.S. customs inspection. Its now Friday and it still says the same thing. Does anyone who has ordered from them via EMS/Speedpost to the united states and tracked their package, know how long it takes to go through customs? I sometimes wish our country was as efficient as china, cuz they got it to U.S. soil quick. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 09-06-2013, 03:02 PM
ToraKitsu

Shipping from them typically takes a week and a half, at the fastest. That's from there to the west coast, US. If you are farther east, expect it to take one to five days longer, depending on whether you're Midwest or east coast. That's just the way it is.

I don't order from them any longer, because shipping eats much of any savings I might get, if I go through some of the vendors I have a good relationship with here, and I don't have to pay upwards of $35 + for shipping!

The last order I made with them was back in 2006, for a Tamiya VDF, 1st edition. Since then, I've gone through domestic retailers, and saved about as much money.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:54 PM
smokeymctyres

I thought you might know a little about it. lol. I tried to P.M. you asking about it before I posted this but you didn't reply. So I decided to just post this thread
Old 09-06-2013, 05:25 PM
ToraKitsu

Ahhhhh....I just saw the notification. Must be slow, because I didn't notice it before. Sorry 'bout that!

Yah, RC Mart does take at the very least, a week and a half, no matter how you want it shipped. Some folk I know have waited more than three weeks for their orders, before. Though my order took only a week and a half, and came in good order, I find doing business domestically is the best policy, as being a good customer at some online vendors can get you discounts and specials that reduce the costs of your orders lower by as much as you'd get at RC Mart.