Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

Back and feelin' good about my intro.

Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Back and feelin' good about my intro.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:03 PM
2WDrifter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back and feelin' good about my intro.

Many years ago (half a decade or more) i came on here as a total noob shouting all sorts of bull**** about 2wd drifting. yeah sorry about that.

anyways, i've stayed in the rc drift game for 7-8 years, and now am the modder and driver of 2 rwd chassis and a cs chassis (proficient in driving all three of them)
and sicne i've been here that long, i've seen the rise of the RWD drift chassis and cs becoming quite the norm. and for once, after trying rwd once again, i cannot get enough. I'm not part of a bit of a drift club out in st. louis, and basically all of our members are rwd drivers.

anyways, here's my intro after that brief life story jumble.
I'm in Illinois, USA, going to college here, and I love rc drifting. i have other hobbies too, like watching anime, cosplay, drawing (i'm actually working on a sci-fi manga), and tinkering with electronics, but rc drifting has always been a favorite of mine. (i even have 7 xmods and half of them are drifters. the other half just sit on a shelf)
Here are my three chassis:

TA06 RWD is the chassis under the FRS, the DevilDrift/R31 RWD hybrid is under the FD3S, and the 1.7CS tt01 is under the silvia
Old 11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
gokemidoro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking good!

Have a try at "M" class drift! Here's my latest creation - Tamiya M05 converted to RWD drift. Nothing really new, but this one's based on the newest M05 kit, that allows for square batteries.

I'm having troubles locating tires in "M" class size, so excuse the grip tires on it presently. It can't really be run as a grip chassis, because of the rear spool.

I also have some ABC Hobby stuff converted or highly blinged. My next project is an M05/M06 blended together to make a two-motor CS drift chassis.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1954.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	2050417   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1955.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	2050418  

Last edited by gokemidoro; 11-27-2014 at 12:21 AM.