Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Budget buy

Old 06-21-2017, 11:56 PM
GitGud95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Budget buy

I am fairly new to the rc scene and I wanna know what y'all know about the vaterra v100? Is it good for a beginner?
Old 06-24-2017, 12:59 PM
RustyUs

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts

I know I would have no second guessing pulling one of the shelves. Me, I'd have to go with the Nissan GTR GT3, or Mustang. They are some sweet rides...full scale and 1/10 scale . Research the crap out of the platform, and see what the parts supply looks like. Go and look at some video reviews and draw a conclusion. If you already have radio gear, then maybe something like an ARR belt-driven platform would be in best interest....https://hobbyking.com/en_us/1-10-hob...t-car-arr.html

I have not made the jump into drifting yet. I dabble at the thought of doing so, and research some drifting platforms every so often when I do get an itch. So, hopefully someone will stop by and give you some great info on your subject.