Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

XXX-NT-RTRII

Old 01-30-2005, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XXX-NT-RTRII

Hi, I new to this forum. I used to rc in high school, been about a decade. Did some research and decided to purchase a Losi XXX-NT-RTRII; haven't heard much discussion. What do you guys think? Soon I'll be asking all the stupid questions, but will this car be one to grow with?
Old 01-30-2005, 03:14 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: XXX-NT-RTRII

This is the wrong forum.. General Discussion would be the right one.. Anyways.. You need to tell people what you want to do with your car? Race, Bash? Both? What type of terrain? On road? Off road? Then you'll get better answers. As far as the XXX-NT, I would only recommend it if you are going to race off road. It's not quite durable enough for bashing in my opinion.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:51 PM

Default RE: XXX-NT-RTRII

im a losi guy my self i disagree man just beef up the suspension on it and ull be fine but go to the other forum for ur answers this is for drifting i wouldnt use an xxx-nt for drifting so just use the other forum i hope this helps