Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

CT4s drifting tire

Old 02-02-2005, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CT4s drifting tire

I am curious what tire do you use to drifting on CEN CT4s? I use electric tape wrap on the tire, they work good but i am curious to try out your ideas.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:39 PM

Default RE: CT4s drifting tire

ABS pipes work awsome and i have heard about the yokomo drift tire havent tried them but i orded some from my hobbie shop to give them a shot cuz the ABS pipes work but the really loud when driving it with them so u might wanna give it a shot just cut 2inch abs pipe to the with of the wheel and just slide the pipe over the tire and there u go no glue or anything a real snug fit
Old 02-02-2005, 06:35 PM

Oh yeah i already tired abs/pvc, they are not good for nitro. they spin so fast without traction.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:41 PM

then adjust ur rear camber on ur car so the contack patch is on the inside so when u drive and coner ull loose rear wheel traction and drift and use ur regular tires or even try using electrical tape like 4-6 raps on the tire and u should be drifting