Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
 new 2 drfting need yuor help!!11!! >

new 2 drfting need yuor help!!11!!

Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

new 2 drfting need yuor help!!11!!

Old 03-18-2005, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new 2 drfting need yuor help!!11!!

hallo im new 2 drftin and waned to no if i cuold use this car. it says it cool blue 4wd 10 scale silva 15 i have pic here of it let me no what all i shuold get

it say rtr just need 7.2v batterie pack i guess i need the yokomo drift tires and it can drft?
Old 03-18-2005, 12:58 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: new 2 drfting need yuor help!!11!!

LMFAO

In today's complicated society there's highly technical features being implemented in web pages and forums all over the WWW. One feature commonly implemented but almost never used is the search feature. Why isn't it being used you ask? That is a great question of our time. One may think it is too difficult to type in a simple term and press a button. Maybe they feel like they should waste space in the database for another post. We can only guess the thinking of those not using the search feature.
Old 03-18-2005, 01:39 PM

are you f'real man?

you complain about people using up space on the forums for "stupid questions", yet, you turn around and just blatantly post this crap.

get a life.

as true as what youre saying is, and as much as some people might find your jokes "funny", you've worn it pretty thin and done it to death. i'm starting to think that you know nothing about RC, and instead are a full time professional ____________ (fill in the blank).
Old 03-18-2005, 02:47 PM

im surius can u help me with wat i need to buy, it on sale on ebay and ends soon. i got a auction for yokomo drft tire 2 wat u thinik?
Old 03-18-2005, 02:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Mercruisin

are you f'real man?

you complain about people using up space on the forums for "stupid questions", yet, you turn around and just blatantly post this crap.

get a life.

as true as what youre saying is, and as much as some people might find your jokes "funny", you've worn it pretty thin and done it to death. i'm starting to think that you know nothing about RC, and instead are a full time professional ____________ (fill in the blank).
Yes, I am "f'real" man. As for a life, I have one, but my job as a digital content creator / web designer gives me free time to spend on the net. What jokes? I am just writing some crap, and if you want to take it to heart thats your problem. Have a nice life. [&o]
Old 03-18-2005, 10:44 PM

dev he wasn't talking to you...
Old 03-18-2005, 11:02 PM

Actually he was, I created that bit of text thumpin quoted.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:50 AM

Now I'm cofused. On other posts you show a great understanding and alot of experience with drifting, and now you ask this. Are you someone else using cssdev's account? If not then it's probably a joke which I don't get.
Old 03-19-2005, 02:07 AM

Yeah, just thought I would contribute something like everyone else does. Just to see how it feels, didn't want to be missing out on any fun, you know what I mean?
Old 03-19-2005, 03:06 AM

ORIGINAL: cssdev

you know what I mean?
No.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:22 AM

dev, youre only perpetuating the problem you say you hate so much, and making yourself look like an idiot in the process. you've lost all of my respect for you and your opinions, and i know you wont care at all, but whatever man. you wont have to suffer through any more of my messages to you. bye.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Mercruisin

dev, youre only perpetuating the problem you say you hate so much, and making yourself look like an idiot in the process. you've lost all of my respect for you and your opinions, and i know you wont care at all, but whatever man.
Ditto
Old 03-19-2005, 12:19 PM

OHHHH boo-hoo-hoo. You're acting all high and mighty yourself there merc' *** have you contributed to this forum besides rehashed crap that I have posted in reply to rehashed questions. If you had any brains at all you could search for stuff made by me, cssdev, and you'll see I played the role of 'Mr. Niceguy' for over 300 posts. Not only have I played that role, but I have posted the most valuable information here (i.e. Stage-D, drift radials, videos, pictures, upcomming product releases, etc. etc.) Ditto to you Cummins, read your replys to people's threads, you write one liners that are contributing nothing to the forum just your post count. So if you guys want to talk ****, have something to back it up with besides acting like some ****ing pussies whining and trying to play the role of 'Mr. Niceguy'
Old 03-19-2005, 12:55 PM

OHHHH boo-hoo-hoo. You're acting all high and mighty yourself there merc' *** have you contributed to this forum besides rehashed crap that I have posted in reply to rehashed questions. If you had any brains at all you could search for stuff made by me, cssdev, and you'll see I played the role of 'Mr. Niceguy' for over 300 posts. Not only have I played that role, but I have posted the most valuable information here (i.e. Stage-D, drift radials, videos, pictures, upcomming product releases, etc. etc.) Ditto to you Cummins, read your replys to people's threads, you write one liners that are contributing nothing to the forum just your post count. So if you guys want to talk ****, have something to back it up with besides acting like some ****ing pussies whining and trying to play the role of 'Mr. Niceguy'
I was only commenting on your sense of strong sarcasm. I didn't mean to offend. I know you have been incredibly helpful to me for info. This post really isn't going anywhere, maybe a mod should delete it...
Old 03-19-2005, 11:53 PM

long since reported, Cummins
Old 03-20-2005, 01:28 AM

CSSDEV, BRAVO. I understand completly giving them a taste of their own medicine. Now they get to see what it feels like to open up useless posts time after time realizing that posting "new to drifting please help" when there is already 300+ threads right under theirs. We need someone to clean this up and perhaps make a stickied thread about everything from basics to abs to advanced tuning, which I think WhiskeyVR-4 did but once again people dont know how to read or search or spell for that matter. You should not post one thread until reading something on this topic.

You rock.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:41 PM

im not flaming but dev why are you asking us about the car if already know soo much about drifting ect why do you need other peoples oppinons if u like the damn car buy it
Old 03-21-2005, 12:28 AM

The whole reason for the post was to show everyone what they were doing, though I took it beyond what they were doing to make the point. I'm willing to accept that I am going out of my way to prove how I feel about people repeat posting nearly every day, it's not like I didn't have a clue about what I was doing. If I didn't know what I was doing, I would've taken the whole ' tool / idiot / fill in the ______ ' crap that 'lead slead' ran his mouth about, but that isn't the case.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:29 AM

You have to admit that R/C is []D [] []\/[] []D with its realistic intercooler, opening hood and doors, working head lights and tail lights, right?
Old 03-21-2005, 12:54 PM

It's my dream car...

R/C is []D [] []\/[] []D with its
What does those wierd characters mean?
Old 03-21-2005, 12:59 PM

[]D [] []\/[] []D:

PIMP:

1)something bad***** or new and fresh.
2)a male who uses females to make money to buy more ho's and in turn blows that money on gold lining for his shoelaces.
"those ho's over there are just askin' to be pimped"
Old 03-21-2005, 02:44 PM

Yeah, sorry, I didn't look at it as a word made out of punctuation, I just thought it was a random jumble of stuff. If someone read this thread with absolutely no sense of sarcasm, then they would probably get one of those piles of crap which you got an image of...
Old 03-21-2005, 03:59 PM

ok all yall folks act like lil kids i mean damn yall argue over pittie ****!!!!
Old 03-21-2005, 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: rckid420

ok all yall folks act like lil kids i mean damn yall argue over pittie ****!!!!
LMFAO, you're so funny! Then again I MUST be high to get a laugh out of that, learn how-to spell an punctuate your sentences so you don't look like a complete moron. [sm=lol.gif]
Old 03-21-2005, 04:18 PM

rckid420, I guess your not the most original person are you as you are the 420th person to use that name...

And what is the pittie ***** that we are all arguing about?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.