Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Where did every body go?

Old 11-18-2005, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did every body go?

Seems like the drifting well has dried up in the last few days. Here in michigan, there is snow everywhere, so my cars are just sitting. But is it crappy where you guys live? What gives where'd every body go?
Old 11-19-2005, 07:12 AM
zxm

Default RE: Where did every body go?

im still here but im new just finding my way around
Old 11-19-2005, 11:16 AM

im in atlanta but my car tl-01 aint running yet just ordered some stuff for it last night, and my HPI rs4 sport was a peice of crap and broke.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:08 PM

ok dude here in arizona it is about 50ΒΊ f at about 6am and by noon it is about 85ΒΊ
Old 11-21-2005, 05:36 PM

yeah... here in the stl, i was stupid enough to put pvc on my wheels cause they say they use it in that sgdrifters vid... man, what a waste of time and money... theres no grip at all... and i could prolly just burn up the motor by trying to move 10 feet...

i wish it would snow down here... i love snow.... but i like drifting as welll...

wonder if theres a way to snow proof your car... like wraping seran rap around the chassis... hmmm

my dad just bought a traxxis 4 tec.... the thing has way to much kick for me... let alone him... he rolled it over last night

ps. mike, im sorry, but im not going to send you that MO... i bought some of those pre made sets off ebay... cause after trying to make decent tires from pvc, i decided it wasnt worth the trouble... thanks anyway...
Old 11-21-2005, 10:06 PM

yeah ohio is getting cold, ran my car in my high shcool parking lot a few days a go and it went great, i burned out my sidewalls on my tires trying to drift with slicks, it didnt turn out to well, haha... Wednesday its supposed to snow hard, so thats when im gonna have to move indoors into the school hallways and maybe even call it quits till spring if i get in trouble, haha. Well snow is awesome like bassman said, and i cant wait till snowboarding.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:12 PM

Yeah even i have been busy lately. I started a new job, and my keyboard broke (just got a new bluetooth apple wireless one!). So finally i am back! But its still crappy here. Oh yeah and i just bought a new 1:1 car. Another mazda to put in the garage. So now my RX-7 has some company. I bought a 2002 Mazda Millenia S (its the supercharged one). Too bad its for work, and its going to see a poop ton of miles. Oh well at least i will be comfortable and look good
Old 11-21-2005, 10:55 PM

geez... well, i didnt buy a new 1:1... and its a merk... the mercury cougar from 1988... bright red interior[:'(]

everyone says its "pimp" (gotta love white hicks) but i just say yuck....

hmm... i thought i posted a new thread... but evidently i didnt... ill get on that
Old 11-26-2005, 12:07 PM

i just started drifting like 1-2 months ago and i havent seen n e here in cali. [:@] i prefer hawaii because theres alot over there. by the way i bought mine there at aloha hobbies . i also like it there becus theres rc tracks when u look in yellow pages
Old 11-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Banned

Are you serious?! The LA/SD area is the biggest RC drifting community in the nation! There was a grip of drifters at Socal Raceway yesterday.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:15 PM

well i dunt go out and look that much so there prolly is a track sumwhere near here. can u tell me some places and directions? i live in rancho bernardo,ca so itl be great if u told me some places within 45 mins tanx

-jordan yoo
Old 11-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Banned

Just join the DRC Central and Groovy Drift forums.
www.driftrcetnral.com/forum/index.php
www.groovydrift.com
Old 11-26-2005, 06:35 PM
My Feedback: (6)

ill tell ya where everyone went,
http://www.rcdori.com thats where <----------