RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Drifting (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-drifting-304/)
-   -   manassas,va drifting (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-drifting-304/8243474-manassas-va-drifting.html)

crzsteveo 12-13-2008 11:48 PM

manassas,va drifting

anybody drifts near the manassas or fairfax area:D

s0nicstr1fe 12-14-2008 02:14 AM

RE: manassas,va drifting

I do!
I'm in fairfax/vienna

TheReca 11-10-2011 04:20 PM

New to the site anyone in the area still on this forum??

wassaakk 12-16-2011 06:57 AM

i live in sterling, lets drift tonight, let me know

crzsteveo 01-15-2012 07:15 AM

hey guys, forgot to update this site!

We got a usuall drift meet going. every friday night in fairfax, va in a parking garage!. fairfax/fairlakes shopping center in fairfax VA, the regal cinemas. shopping center is right next to it.

PM me for details or questions, or try looking up NorVA rc drift on facebook

wassaakk 01-18-2012 03:22 PM

ORIGINAL: crzsteveo

We got a usuall drift meet going. every friday night in fairfax, va in a parking garage!. fairfax/fairlakes shopping center in fairfax VA, the regal cinemas. shopping center is right next to it.

PM me for details or questions, or try looking up NorVA rc drift ofacebook
can u just add me on facebook i can find norva my name fb is macho santiago

wassaakk 01-18-2012 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: crzsteveo

PM me for details or questions, or try looking up NorVA rc drift on facebook
add add macho santiago on fb

crzsteveo 02-06-2012 09:48 AM

bumpy bump!

meet this friday at the fairfax town center, VA. regal cinemas parking garage, bottom floor

thejedidrift 02-28-2012 10:51 AM

O Damn there r other drifters in nova? I was begging to wonder if there where anymore in the nova area that rc drift besides me and my buddy do u guys still meet up?

wassaakk 02-28-2012 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: thejedidrift

O Damn there r other drifters in nova? I was begging to wonder if there where anymore in the nova area that rc drift besides me and my buddy do u guys still meet up?

yes sir every friday night around 8pm at behind fairfax AMC (underground garage)

thejedidrift 02-28-2012 12:59 PM

Sweeeet hopefully ill b able to make one in the near future gonna b busy this Saturday and b on vacation next one, but hopefully ill b able to make it later in the month

Oh is there a hobby shop anywhere near by that has paint? I got a new shell coming in and forgot to order more paint the hobby town in woodbridge closed down so idk where to go besides the internet

crzsteveo 02-28-2012 08:58 PM

yeah not much around. i worked at hobby town in woodbridge.

the closest one is hobbyworks in fairfax, not very big on stuff. then theres hobby hanger in chantilly VA.

and we meet every friday nights.

thejedidrift 02-29-2012 06:58 AM

Oh woops got my days mixed up when I was typing with another event and I might b able to make it I work unfortunatly tho so I doubt it
And I prolly met u if u worked at the woodbridge hobby town I used to b in there a lot gettin paint and stuff before they closed down I got my sprint 2 drift there a couple months b4 they closed. But thanx for the suggestions ill go check out those places some time soon and hopefully b out drifting with u guys soon

crzsteveo 02-29-2012 09:34 AM

eh i might of meet you before... i just remember a few guys that were into the RC drifting and i told them about some sites/forums and where we meet up

crzsteveo 03-23-2012 12:42 PM

bump this issshhh.... another meet tonight! friday! fairfax town center, regal cinemas parking garage.