Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Picked up 3 Old RC's Today.What Are They?

Old 07-12-2011, 04:46 PM
R/C10Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Picked up 3 Old RC's Today.What Are They?

LOL. After Sitting around for 20 years or more a little dust is expected... I am very happy with them. I hope to have the Futaba FXT up and running soon. The Losi and Traxxas Hawk I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet...
ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

Ill tell you what they are.......DUSTY!!! LOL couldn't help it nice find!!! enjoy them sorry i couldn't be much help except a quick laugh? i have no idea what cars those are!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:19 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: R/C10Guy

LOL. After Sitting around for 20 years or more a little dust is expected... I am very happy with them. I hope to have the Futaba FXT up and running soon. The Losi and Traxxas Hawk I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet...

Ill tell you what they are.......DUSTY!!! LOL couldn't help it nice find!!! enjoy them sorry i couldn't be much help except a quick laugh? i have no idea what cars those are!
The look to be in very good shape, if you payed next to nothing for them i say keep them. I say tear them down degrease and clean all the parts, replace the screws on it and give it a off the production line look.

I know the resale value is prolly squat but its a nice collection piece i suppose, i wouldn't run them tho!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:47 AM
R/C10Guy

They all are in very nice condition. especially the Traxxas. The Traxxas looks almost brand new. I Do plan on cleaning them up a bit. I Also would like to get them up and running. I have been working on the Futaba FXT and may work on the Losi next. I do not have any plans for the Traxxas and may end up getting rid of it at some point. Not sure yet. I do not see anything wrong with running them. I just will not run them hard...

ORIGINAL: R/C10Guy

The look to be in very good shape, if you payed next to nothing for them i say keep them. I say tear them down degrease and clean all the parts, replace the screws on it and give it a off the production line look.

I know the resale value is prolly squat but its a nice collection piece i suppose, i wouldn't run them tho!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 05:23 PM
R/C10Guy

I Took some better pictures of the RC's. Here they are...
Old 07-13-2011, 05:31 PM
R/C10Guy

And here are a few more pictures...