Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Kit..?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Ducat1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kit..?

Looking for an unassembled kit like the savage xss was but electric . Can anyone help me find an unassembled kit that I have to put together for under 200. I'd like a trail truck but wouldn't care I'f it is a monster truck buggy or stadium truck need help finding one tho... ThankS
Old 08-15-2011, 06:50 PM
jermpool

Default RE: Kit..?

As much as I like to help, this is just lazy.
Associated has a sc10 kit and prob 4 other ones,
venom has the Creeper kit,
etc. etc. etc,
Go to amain and look for the word KIT in the description of the car
Old 08-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Nitroaddicted

git u a losi tlr 22
Old 08-15-2011, 09:26 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Nitroaddicted

git u a losi tlr 22
Get an education.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:45 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check out Tamiya
Old 08-16-2011, 07:14 AM
Ducat1

Don't reply to my forum then I'f you think in lazy.... Your an idiot I was just trying to get opinions on which ones are good and I'f anyone can find them cheaper than 200$
Old 08-16-2011, 08:09 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tamiya df-02 is decent at around $115(think it went up a tad since I looked) for a 4wd 1/10th buggy. With a few upgrades it can handle a BL system fine, and due to its weight it can use the lower cost 35A setups
out of the box only upgrade it needs IMO are the shocks the tamiya shocks suck ass.
There are also quite a few other tamiya kits under $200
Old 08-16-2011, 04:15 PM
BigTb17

Tamiya makes some kits that make decent trail trucks. How fast do you want to go? They make some nice scale vehicles, but they aren't great at higher speeds simply due to the scale proportions.

If you are ok with a buggy, Tower Hobbies has the Associated B4 Factory Team kit for a decent price. Fast, stable and good handling, though it's not exactly a hardcore off-roader.

Just curious, does your $200 budget include electronics or is that just for the kit?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:18 PM
jermpool

ORIGINAL: Ducat1

Don't reply to my forum then I'f you think in lazy.... Your an idiot I was just trying to get opinions on which ones are good and I'f anyone can find them cheaper than 200$
You didn't ask which ones were good I believe you asked "Can anyone help me find an unassembled kit that I have to put together for under 200" you never asked if kit A was better than kit B. Calling people you don't know an idiot, what are you 12? Also I believe I gave you a few kits to look into and you didn't appreciate that so I will be more than happy to not reply to your POSTs on this forum.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Ducat1

ORIGINAL: jermpool

ORIGINAL: Ducat1

You didn't ask which ones were good I believe you asked "Can anyone help me find an unassembled kit that I have to put together for under 200" you never asked if kit A was better than kit B. Calling people you don't know an idiot, what are you 12? Also I believe I gave you a few kits to look into and you didn't appreciate that so I will be more than happy to not reply to your POSTs on this forum.
Then why are you replying
Old 08-16-2011, 06:14 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Is it "piss off people that help me" week or what?
Old 08-17-2011, 03:51 AM
The Mad Modder

Can anyone help me find an unassembled kit that I have to put together for under 200
Honestly I can see where he thought this was just another "wut shud i by" thread where the OP wants everyone to go gather information for them because either they're to stupid or lazy to go look for themselves.

Tamiya currently makes the largest selection of un-assembled kits. Associated has some "factory team" race kits and Kyosho makes some high end race kits as well. From the sounds of it, though, Tamiya is your best bet, as most of the kits by AE and Kyosho are higher end race kits which will run you over $200 for the kit. Axial also has a couple of kits, but they are also over $200.

As far as tamiya trail truck kits go for under $200, they have the cc01 chassis which is available with a Toyota FJ40, Ford Bronco, or Mercedes Unimog body.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXYEH3&P=7
http://www.rcplanet.com/Tamiya_Ford_...p/tam58469.htm
http://www.rcplanet.com/Tamiya_1_10_...p/tam58457.htm
Old 08-29-2011, 12:56 PM
indy34096

Here's a cheaper Associated kit:
http://www.teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/SC10/Kit/
its the SC10, around $150 without electronics.

But Tamiya does have a wide selection of lower cost kits.