Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New site...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:19 PM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New site...

ORIGINAL: jmpups

When is everone going to agree that you can't have Cheap and Good Quality in the same product? If you look for cheap that is what you get. Thats what killed the USA, Too many people looking for CHEAP instead of paying for Quality. JMPUPS
True. I see the difference between US quality and chinese quality often at work repairing cars. The new guys often show up with cheap tools from places like harbor freight(major importer of chinese tools) and before long they're buying more expensive US made tools because the cheap ones don't hold up.

When it comes to where I buy stuff from, I try to buy from US sellers even If I can't get a US made product. Not only am I supporting an American company or individual, but if there's a problem I can actually understand the person I'm talking/writing to.

Proanti-
If you hate American patriotism so much, why don't you go live in china and see how nice it is over there.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:40 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: jmpups

When is everone going to agree that you can't have Cheap and Good Quality in the same product? If you look for cheap that is what you get. Thats what killed the USA, Too many people looking for CHEAP instead of paying for Quality. JMPUPS
True. I see the difference between US quality and chinese quality often at work repairing cars. The new guys often show up with cheap tools from places like harbor freight(major importer of chinese tools) and before long they're buying more expensive US made tools because the cheap ones don't hold up.

When it comes to where I buy stuff from, I try to buy from US sellers even If I can't get a US made product. Not only am I supporting an American company or individual, but if there's a problem I can actually understand the person I'm talking/writing to.

Proanti-
If you hate American patriotism so much, why don't you go live in china and see how nice it is over there.
Because this isn't soviet Russia and I can buy whatever products I want from whomever I want? Last time I checked, this country was built on free trade. Again, you completely fail to comprehend what I said. At no point did I say I didn't support patriotism, but I will say I hate it when people use patriotism as a facade for their convoluted opinion on a subject.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:57 PM
The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: proanti1

Because this isn't soviet Russia ...
Then how about you stop *****ing about people expressing their opinions. This is an online discussion forum, not a site for everyone to sit and listen to the wisdom that pours from proanti1's mouth.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:17 AM
proanti1

Because this isn't soviet Russia ...
Then how about you stop *****ing about people expressing their opinions. This is an online discussion forum, not a site for everyone to sit and listen to the wisdom that pours from proanti1's mouth.
Ah yes, coming from the guy that is making it a point to impose his flawed opinion upon other people.

Nice one.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:56 AM
The Mad Modder

Ah yes, coming from the guy that is making it a point to impose his flawed opinion upon other people.

Nice one.
Yes sir, I'll remember next time that you're always right and nobody else's opinion matters...
Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 AM
proanti1

Nice one.
Yes sir, I'll remember next time that you're always right and nobody else's opinion matters...
Not once did I attack your opinion (besides calling it flawed just now), I defended mine while you made blind assumptions. Nearly every single one of your posts have been aimed at me, right from the beginning where you attempt to make me look like a hypocrite because I thought $14 for a pair of shocks looked like a good deal. You then went on to bash me for buying stuff made abroad.

Lastly, you write "Yes sir, I'll remember next time that you're always right and nobody else's opinion matters..."

Talk about a hypocrite...
Old 09-09-2011, 06:13 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Come on guys. This is rcuniverse, not bicker.com. Lets stay on topic. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether its right or wrong by fact or knowledge. This is getting to be a "he said, she said..." kinda thing. stop taking stabs in the dark at the man behind the computer.

Old 09-09-2011, 06:36 AM
The Mad Modder

Talk about a hypocrite...
Sorry, I didn't mean to take your job away from you.[]
Old 09-11-2011, 10:19 AM
sheograth

This thread has gotten way out of had. Locked.